March 8th, 2017 (Wed): Keynote Speaker – Brooks-Rogers Recital Hall, Bernhard Music Center, 54 Chapin Hall Drive, Williamstown, MA 01267. 8:00pm. Open to the public.
March 10th, 2017 (Fri): Keynote Speaker – ” A Peaceful Revolution: Global Justice for Young People Requires a New Approach,” – Appalachian Studies Conference 2017. Squires Colonial Hall, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA. 4:00pm-5:15pm.
March 18th, 2017 (Sat): Speaker – Dal Grauer Memorial Lecture – University of British Columbia Vancouver Campus, 2194 Health Sciences Mall Woodward instructional Resources Centre, Lecture Hall No. 2, Vancouver, BC. 8:15pm-9:30pm.
December 5th, 2016 (Mon): Speaker – Putting a Price on Carbon forum – New York Society for Ethical Culture, 2 West 64th Street, New York, NY 10025. 6:30pm-9:00pm/ Please RSVP for the event via link.
-September 12th, 2016 (Mon): Speaker on the panel – Climate in Court: A Convening of Renowned Climate Experts, University of Oregon EMU Redwood Auditorium. 12:00-1:30pm PDT
* Seating is limited and is first-come first-served. The event will be live streamed at http://media.uoregon.edu/channel/livestream and will be available for viewing after the event.
-May 14th, 2016 (Sat): Guest Speaker – Citizens’ Climate Lobby International Conference Call. 1pm EST
-April 21st, 2016 (Thurs): Speaker – Youth Government Day Keynote Address, Benedictine University. 7:00pm
-April 6th-8th, 2016: Climate Change Leader in Residence at Yale University
- April 7th, 2016 (Thurs): Talk on Ice Melt, Sea Level Rise and Superstorms: Evidence that 2° C Warming Could be Dangerous, Yale University, KGL 123, Kline Geology Laboratory, 210 Whitney Avenue. 4:00pm-5:30pm
- April 8th, 2016 (Fri): Conversation and Q&A at the Climate Change and Health Symposium, Yale School of Public Health Winslow Auditorium, First Floor. 10:00am-1:00pm.
-March 4th, 2016 (Friday): Keynote – Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s 2016 Mid- Atlantic Regional Conference, Arcadia University, 450 South Easton Road, Glenside, PA. 8:00pm. Registration required.
-February 25th, 2016 (Thurs):
Speaker- GreenBiz 16, JW Marriott Camelback Inn, Scottsdale, AZ. 11:05am-11:15am.
Speaker –Climate Change and Energy: How Can Justice Be Achieved for Young People and Nature?, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ. 5:00-6:15pm. RSVP required.
– February 9th, 2016 (Tues): Special Seminar: Climate Change and Energy: How Can Justice Be Achieved for Young People and Nature?, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ. 6:00pm-8:00pm. Open to the public, registration required.
– December 30th, 2015 (Wed): Karma: Cause, Effect and the Illusion of Fate a conversation with James Hansen and Peter Sarsgaard, The Rubin Museum, 150 West 17th Street, New York, NY. 7:00pm-8:30pm. Ticket required.
– November 5th, 2015 (Thurs): Speaker –American Polar Society’s 80th Anniversary Meeting & Symposium, La Jolla, CA. Pre-registration required.
– November 2nd, 2015 (Mon): Keynote Speaker -The Geological Society of America’s Bridging Two Continents Luncheon, Baltimore, Maryland. 12:00pm-1:30pm Ticket required.
– October 15th, 2015 (Thurs): Speaker – Friends of Europe’s Climate & Energy Outlook, Brussels, Belgium. 10:30am-11:00am Pre-registration required.
-September 9th, 2015 (Wed): Keynote Speaker – Elders Climate Action’s Grandparents Climate Action Day, Washington, D.C. Pre-registration required.
– July 22nd, 2015 (Wed): An Update on Climate Change – STEMteachersNYC’s Summer Workshops, Teacher’s College,Columbia University, Zankel Hall, Room 408.12:30pm – 1:30pm Pre-registration required.
-June 22, 2015(Mon): “Ask the Experts” Panel- Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s International Conference, Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C. 11:00am-12:00pm. Pre-registration required.
-June 10, 2015 (Wed): Keynote Address at NYIT Energy Conference 10th Anniversary -Tipping Points: Energy, Water, Climate, NYIT de Seversky Conference Center, Old Westbury, N.Y. 11568. 9:20am-10:20am. Registration required.
-April 21, 2015 (Tues): ” Climate, Energy, and Intergenerational Justice”- The 17th Annual Sierra Club Forum, Monroe Community College, 1000 E Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY. 6:30pm. Pre-registration required.
-April 14, 2015 (Tues): “Climate Change and Energy: How Can Young People Take Ownership of Their Future?”- 2015 David J. Rose Lectureship in Nuclear Technology, MIT Wong Auditorium, Cambridge, MA. 4:00p.m.
-November 9, 2014 (Sun.): “Climate, Energy, Human Health, Development and Global Justice”. – Justice in Development: Confronting Illicit Financial Flows and Climate Change, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut. 10:00a.m.-11:00a.m.
–October 16, 2014 (Thurs.): “Climate Change and Energy: A Global Perspective”. Iowa City – Renewable Energy Symposium, Iowa Memorial Union Main Lounge, Iowa City, Iowa. 3:00-3:30 p.m.
& “Speaking Truth to Power: Lessons from Iowa and Relevance to Global Climate Politics”. Same place as above. 7:00-9:00 p.m.
–October 15, 2014 (Wed.): “Climate Change: The Driver of Human and Planetary Health” at Des Moines- Heartland Global Health Consortium: Climate, Nutrition and Health. Parents Hall, Olmsted Center, Drake University. 1:20-2:30 p.m.
& “Tenant Farming to White House Arrests: A Scientist’s Perspective on the Unfolding Climate Crisis and Opportunity”. Sheslow Auditorium, Olmsted Center, Drake University. 4:30-6:00 p.m.
–September 17, 2014 (Wed.): Keynote “One Good Thing: Religions for a Strong Climate Treaty”, Church Center, NYC, 10:45-11:30 a.m.
–August 28, 2014 (Thurs.): “Speaking Truth to Power: A Scientist’s View of the Climate Crisis”, Humanists of Metro New York, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
– August 16, 2014:“Itinerant Farming to White House Arrests: A Scientist’s View of the Climate Crisis and the Challenge to Lawmakers”, NCEL National Conference, Marquette Hotel, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 3-4 p.m.